PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. THE BASIC CONDITIONS
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Zero Golf r.o., ID No.: 06893732, with registered office at Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady, 101 00 Prague 10 (hereinafter: “controller”).
- The contact details of the controller are:
address: Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady, 101 00 Prague 10
email: [email protected]
phone: +420 774 455 599
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller and/or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your
- The controller processes your identification, contact and contract
3. THE LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- the processing of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- sending commercial communications and other marketing
There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The controller shall store personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 15 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods (DPD, DHL),
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage, in particular with passwords, antivirus and firewall. The controller does not store any personal data in paper form, except for data for which the archiving obligation is derived from the Accounting Act.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by him have access to personal
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions will take effect on 1 August 2022.